Saturday, August 1, 2015

A most inspring blog : Artfullymusing.

I do not follow a lot of blogs  but  http://artfullymusing.blogspot.nl/ is one of the few  that I read every week.

The blog is not really about miniatures but there are tons of things that will be easily adapted to  smaller scale or will inspire a project of your own.

The theme of the blog is altered art . Anything is fun to use from the humble match book to old dolls and books.

If you love Halloween Laura has tons of inspiration for you . Her instructions are very clear and she also has videos.

I am not connected to this blog in any way but I just wanted to share this source of inspiration with you.
This is a recent project that I really like. This alchemist shop is build into a boo.
The book pages and folded and cut to shape the shelving  and the book has  awesome  decorations .
The cover is also very interesting.




This photo shows how the pages from the book are used to create the shop. 
Enjoy !




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link :) wonderful blog I love the shop.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog while reading the latest issue of the AIM online magazine. I've bookmarked your tutorials for the tiny clothespin dolls and the holiday candle project you posted in December. I've got to see if I can find the kind of foam balls/beads and foam board you use for breads and pastries. Like you, I hate the usual clays that are used for miniature food. And I don't know if I can knit quite that small, but I'll try to find your beaded purse project in American Miniaturist. I've got some very tiny beads saved up. Thank you for sharing so much!

    ReplyDelete