Friday, April 24, 2015

Mini Crochet.

Today I am showing some of the mini crochet projects I have done over the  years.

All have been done with a 0.60 crochet hook and either DMC nr. 80 fil dentelles or punch embroidery thread.

They are all my own designs and most of them have been published in American Miniaturist, DollshouseWorld or Dollhouse Miniatures.

Hope they will inspire you to pick up a crochet hook !
crochet cake and lemon merengue pie.




Christmas doll variations.



Winter outfit for Eric.



 Baby sleeping in a seed pod.





Mini pin cusion doll. Next to her is the real of DMC 80 I used for the dress.

Spring outfit for Eric




1 comment:

  1. Your crochet is gorgeous. I have seen some of these in the magazine's :) I can knit and crochet a little but though I can follow a knit pattern The crochet ones escape me :(
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete